Who or what is God?
- Version Française ici http://www.lavenirdelhumanite.fr/Billy_Meier/Dieu
“Truly, it is not right to forbid opinion holders and religious believers, or believers in god, places in which they, individually or in groups can retreat or get together for the purpose of exchanging opinions, or for the religious reflection, because that does not correspond to freedom of opinion and freedom of belief. A different way of reflecting, striving and acting, which is directed against such places and their emblems, represents sheer sectarian and fanatical racism against religion and belief, as well as hatred of those who believe differently, and that is absolutely unacceptable in every form…”
‘Billy’ Eduard Albert Meier
23rd January – 7th June 2009
Quote from Interview with Billy (1998)
...No Creator-God exists in this sense. The Big Bang did not come about through the strength or might of one god, but did so, simply and exclusively, through spiritual- and material-physical as well as chemical processes, that were triggered and directed by a young Universal Consciousness, respectively Creation. The term "God" has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the creation of the world or the universe, stars, galaxies and the like, for the expression "God" has existed in the vastness of the universe for billions of years, from ancient times to the present, and it represents nothing more than the title of a person. Initially this title was "Ishwish" which means "God" when translated into our languages. But Ishwish, respectively god, is nothing more than another term for "King of Wisdom." It is a purely human title assigned to humans who were particularly knowledgeable, wise, and who possessed great mastery in everything. This term's significance, however, was distorted and falsified by humans on Earth, particularly by the early religions and those experienced in profiting from using the word. The result was that God, as a King of Wisdom, was removed and the people turned him into a Creator-God who, allegedly, had created the Earth, the sun and outer space. Numerous individuals, such as Jehovah and many others, even claimed of themselves to be Creator-Gods with the consequence that they were also revered and worshiped. One thing led to another and soon the original meaning of the word "God" was forgotten and, consequently, the purported Creator-Gods were able to victoriously march into the realm of the people's religions, sects and faiths.
Quote from The Psyche (book)
The word GOD, from time immemorial, has been used as a designation for human beings who, because of their spiritual and consciousness-based powers and their abilities resulting from them, were able to master and accomplish things which remained denied to kings and emperors.
Because of their abilities, these human beings were consequently named GODS or GODDESSES, which means nothing other than 'standing above the emperors and kings' (spiritually and in a consciousness-based manner).
Standing higher in esteem and honour than the princes of the land and the sovereigns themselves, those named gods were asked for advice by these and by the people alike and were revered as human beings with tremendous knowledge and spiritual, as well as consciousness-based ability.....
.....However, it would be false, presumptuous and irresponsible to name this Creation GOD because the Creation is neither God nor anything similar....
Quote from Goblet of the Truth (book)
105) The destiny which you determine yourselves through your thoughts and feelings, through your activity and your actions and deeds is based on consequences, i.e. effects which you yourselves create through distinct causes and which you then have to bear as your destiny, both in the good as in the evil.
108) Each destiny and each interaction is thus preceded by your own free and willing decision, and this means that with each first decision and volition you create something each time which manifests itself to you as interaction and destiny; therefore, you will, sooner or later, have to live in what you today determinatively create through your thoughts and feelings, through your activity and through your deeds and actions and out of which you will inevitably have to bear the consequences when you are struck by it, that is by the destiny.
Quote from Arahat Athersata (book)
554. Therefore, the truth is only intended for those who recognize all harshness and bitterness of the truth and the words that announce it, and who are able to process and evaluate it.
555. All others are not yet ripe enough for it and must become developed in lengthy clarification-work for the understanding of the truth.
562. And because this is so, it is the highest obligation of all those even only the half-way knowing ones, wherever willing ears are, to scatter the seeds of the Teaching Of The Spirit and to support the work of those who announce harsh and bitter words of the truth.
Scientists who believe in God
Source: FIGU Bulletin 011
Unfathomable as it may seem even as the latest findings become known regarding the Big Bang theory, the origin of life, and evolution, two out of five physical science researchers continue to believe in a living god whom they consider the creator of the world and all life on it, and in eternal life in the kingdom of the creator-god after death. These statistics were revealed after American astronomers, biologists, and physicists were surveyed. One would assume that these scientists have the best understanding to realize no godly being could ever be capable of creating the miracle of the universe, including all living things and other phenomena. Besides, when their beliefs are examined from a logical viewpoint, a god entity could never have existed prior to the universe's creation since it consisted only of non-space and non-existence before that time. This, then, would contradict the claim that god always existed and that he created the world and all life from absolutely nothing. And yet, by comparison, how logical is the statement from Genesis regarding the origin of Creation from which the Absolute Absolutum developed—from an Ur-Ur-Ur-idea of a cluster of energy within a relative nothing? (Ur- is a German prefix indicating original, primeval, most ancient.)
Data from the aforementioned survey rather conclusively reaffirm the identical results obtained some 80 years ago, when the psychologist James Leuba triggered a scandal in puritan USA in 1916. At that time Leuba sent questionnaires to 1000 randomly selected scientists from the American Who's Who in science and asked them about their belief in God, the immortality of the human "soul," and their own wish for immortality. He received approximately 700 replies, which revealed that 17% of the respondents felt extremely uncertain about their belief system, while about 42% believed in God and another nearly 42% did not believe in God. The latest survey now indicated that 39.3% believe in God and 45.3% were non-believers. The non-believers were falsely categorized simply as atheists—because they failed to believe in God. The percentage of doubters and agnostics amounted to 14.5%. The recent questionnaires reveal that only every tenth astronomer, biologist or physicist has a desire for immortality—80 years ago it was every third respondent.
- Contact Report 1
- Interview with Billy (1998)
- Interview with Billy (1988)
- FIGU Bulletin 011
- Contact Report 251
- Genesis / GENESIS
- OM Kanon 52 - Difference Between Gods and Creation
- The Psyche
- The Psyche (book)
- Goblet of the Truth (book)
- Talmud Jmmanuel
- God-delusion and God-delusion Insanity
|Contact Report Index||Meier Encyclopaedia|
|n A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z||0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|